Thursday, August 5, 2010

28 weeks





Ok I know it's been forever since I posted but I've been just a little busy lately. :)


Update: I am 28 weeks but currently measuring 39-40 weeks. I feel as big as a house and am starting to have some issues with carrying all of this weight. I had actually gained 2 inches in my belly in 1 week so I can't imagine how much bigger I'm going to get. Makes me a little nervous but luckily I have Brandon taking really good care of me. I'm becoming very irritable and sleep deprived but still just trying to hang in there. What else can I do...right? The babies are doing very well. We had a stress test, which I will actually have every week now, and the results were perfect. Both babies are transverse which means they are laying horizontally. If they stay that way I will definitely have a c-section. I see the OB again in 2 weeks and we are going to schedule a c-section at that time. Of course I could go in to labor before then. The babies are constantly kicking all of the time and sometimes it feels as if they are going to pop right out of my belly. :)


Brandon and I finished the nursery which you can see in the picture above. It turned out just as I pictured it and it's so fun to sit in there from time to time and imagine how much our lives are about to change. I'm most nervous about how our little doggies will react to screaming and crying babies. Hopefully we can still make the dogs feel special as well.
Well, that's all there is to say right now but I'm hoping to update every week from here on out since I'm going to the doctor so much now. Hope everyone is well! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment