Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pregnancy day 16.....I think

So, I still don't know exactly how far I am and won't know until my March 8th ultrasound. I am feeling pretty good, no morning sickness yet. I am more tired than anything. Brandon usually gives me my shot at 7pm and I'm asleep by 8:30 or 9. For some reason the shot makes me extremely tired....so much that I have more or less given up my bed time TV watching that I've always done. I don't even seem to care about it anymore. Food has become somewhat of a challenge. I've eaten 2 large pickles today already. For some reason it sounded good to have a pickle, or 2, with my blueberry bagle I had this morning washed down with apple juice. It sounds so gross to list it on this blog but man it tasted good. For the first few days I craved a lot of sweets, however, they don't seem as appealing for the first time in my life. Weird.

2 nights ago was the roughest night yet. I had been very cranky all day and Brandon really caught the wrath when he got home. I wasn't upset with him in any way but just frustrated to the 10th degree. I tried to take a bath but I can't have the water too hot so it turned cold fast and I began to shiver......not so relaxing. I can't sleep on my back or stomach and hate to sleep on my sides....oy! I'm also so tired in the late afternoon and don't feel much like cooking but would like a hot meal. I told Brandon that he needs to learn to cook a bit because I know he can live on cereal but I cannot. These are just a few of my frustrations over the past couple of days. The shots I take every night are becoming more and more painful each day. I can't even describe how awful it is but I know it's for the baby.

Anyway, thank you all for keeping up with us. I know some of you have told me you are unable to post comments and I'm not exactly sure why. I am working on it.

Love Kathi

1 comment:

  1. Sissy, I love you and cry every time I think about having a niece or nephew finally. Can't wait to be there and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete