Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rough Night

Ok folks....so I had a very rough night. I was feeling pretty sick and had a hard time falling asleep in a comfortable position. I finally fell asleep and then was ripped back out of sleep at midnight by my dog Dottie who jumped on my chest.....and by chest I mean boob, just so that I had a very sharp electric type feeling go through my entire body. Poor Brandon was also ripped from him sleep by my loud scream. Anyway, then I was woke up again at 6am due to the round robin of alarms Brandon has set to wake him up. I think the alarms go off for like an hour before he actually gets up. Anyway, when I first wake up I have to eat something, so.....at 6am Brandon had to go get me some crackers and chocolate milk so that my stomach would settle and I could go back to sleep. UGH! What a way to start the day I tell ya.

Today I am exactly 7 weeks along. I was starting to worry that I was showing too soon but last night we looked up pictures of other women pregnant with twins to see how their bellies look. To my surprise I looked very similar to other women at around 7-8 weeks so it really made me feel better. The problem is that we also looked at the pics of the women 30+ weeks and it really freaked me out. I just hope I don't become one that waddles. :-( As of today I will start taking a pic of my belly every week and posting it on my facebook. I will also email it to anyone who wants to see but is not on facebook. Anyway, we are getting very excited! Our next ultrasound is on March 22nd so hopefully we will have new ultrasound pics to share as well.

Well, it's about that time to start unwinding for the day and trying to get some rest. Have a good rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Please, my alarm doesn't go off for an hour! :) If you would let me sleep every now and then, I would jump right out of bed after the first alarm! :)

    Your belly looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete