Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Weeks and 4 days

Hello all! It's been a few days since my last posting but I've not been feeling the best. I really don't have much to share today other than I'm so excited that I only have to take my shots every other night this week. WAHOO!! It really is such a relief. We have our first ultrasound coming up in 1 week and I can't wait to see what's going on inside. It will really hit me that I am pregnant once they tell me that everything looks good and there is nothing to worry about. I have not had any morning sickness but have had a lot of nausea. I'm having this very weird relationship with food right now. Everything tastes bland and nothing EVER sounds good. I don't even really get hungry. I don't know if that's normal or not but my appetite is seriously different and very frustrating. It was very hard going to the grocery store today because NOTHING looked good. I was in there so long and I just ended up buying things that I hoped I would like at the time of consumption. UGH! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I was just seeing if the comment thing was working.

    ReplyDelete